Custom Search

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

They've got quite the racket!



Think about it... First they charge you a listing fee... Every time you list or re-list an item. Yup, they charge you a listing fee... THEN on the back end, when the item sells, they take a percentage of what you sold the item for... In some cases, you end up giving money to Ebay... Might as well have just sent the item to Ebay for them to do what they want with it along with an envelope with cash in it. I did the math... Turns out I'm really not making all that much money from Ebay... I'm doing a little better than breaking even. Oh, don't get me wrong, it's not like it's going to stop me from hawking mom's stuff on Ebay! It's like online crack! I love it! But I'm not really making a profit or anything... Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment