Custom Search

Friday, October 1, 2010

I know I'm funny lookin'.....

I've accepted who and what I am a long time ago... I am a short, skinny, flat chested, funny looking, long trunked, short legged, quirky, high strung, obsessive compulsive Asian chick with a loud mouth, an attitude problem, a stained karma, a Napoleon complex, parental issues, having personal opinions about everything and a laundry list of issues... I can admit to all of that and I'm okay with it. Sure, I'm working on several of my issues and quirks, I do what I can to fix the karma, and I find that I am mellowing a bit with age. At the end of the day, my parents still tolerate me, my kids love me, the people that I consider my friends are loyal and awesome, and I have a man who loves me BECAUSE of who and what I am. It's all good...

No comments:

Post a Comment