Custom Search

Thursday, October 21, 2010

"Wet Cat" Angry!

<HISS!> Why is it that any bill collector who was looking for money was able to find me, but when it comes to me looking to collect something from them, there is just no getting in touch with any of them, their representatives or you get put on hold forever and get transferred to 12 different departments until they "accidentally" disconnect you and you have to go throught the whole process all over again...
It has been a month since Bacon got rear ended and I want to get her fixed. The rear bumper, the ding in the back hatch and the other doojies that got a little dinged up. I called and left messages and I still got nothing. They told me that without a proper inspection by one of their insurance rep's, they'd only be able to cover part of the damage done to my car, even though it was their client that was at fault...
Grrr! I just want Bacon's ass end to look all pretty again and stop getting dicked around by insurance people. Gimme a break already! I would just like to have this whole friggin' experience put behind me! I've got enough shit laid out in front of me that I  have to sort through. The last fuckin' thing I need to deal with is this shit.
FIX MY FUCKIN' CAR YOU BITCH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment