Custom Search

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Yes... Yes I DID just go there...

It's been rather liberating to come out of the dark and not be hiding any more. I've laid everything out on the table for all to see. Public posts here, public posts on Facebook, I've thrown myself out there... And on these public posts, I have mentioned nameless people, opinions about the world around me, my experiences and the trials, tribulations and triumphs in my day to day.
Never have I mentioned any names nor will I and the subjects that I have discussed are laden with personal opinion and wordily embellished, but are fact, as far as I am concerned, at the very core. Of course it is always MY side of the story (of which there are ALWAYS three: mine, the other person's and what ACTUALLY happened) and/ or MY opinion (which I am allowed to have and post about) and/ or MY experiences that I share on these public sites (which I am allowed to do)... Basically, I'm just posting on a blog and writing about what's going on in my life. I'm allowed to do that.
By the way, B-3... Hit, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment