Custom Search

Monday, June 23, 2014

Weirdness....


What is "weird", anyway... I mean it is defined as being "of a strikingly odd or unusual character; strange". So, why is it that I have to be  considered weird? I get that I may not be your "standard" American woman. I chose family before "career". I don't like "shopping", fashion... meh, jewelry... meh, shoes...meh... I speak my mind, I can drink, play and hang with the boys and feel comfortable, I own up to my own burps and farts, I don't think in the "standard way", I don't subscribe to a lot of the "new ideas" regarding everything, I do things differently... I have quirks out the wazoo, I'm an uber spaz, I have very dorky tendencies, when I find something extremely funny I laugh like a hyena AND I snort when I'm laughing too. I find the oddest thing to be amusing, I look like an idiot in pictures, I find myself in odd situations or at the very least witnessing odd situations. There is a laundry list of things that I suppose may qualify as being unusual, but do these traits make me weird? I say nay! They make me unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment