Custom Search

Thursday, June 26, 2014

My spazosity...


The extent of my spazosity really truly knows no bounds. Sure, there are people who probably think, "She can't POSSIBLY be that bad!" No, it really is. My spaz factor is legendary in certain circles. It's not like I haven't tried NOT being a spaz. Watching my step or being careful or trying to pay attention to what I'm doing.... But for every one thing I try to put more focus on, the less another gets, making me somewhat more of a danger to myself and those around me. Sure! Of course there are moments in my life that I can actually function like a normal person. (It generally happens when I'm sitting still...) And my day to day is filled with going here, going there, my needing to be somewhere at some point during any given portion of the day. Yes, I suffer from bumps and bruises all the time. I don't think there is a day where I'm not sporting one somewhere... But I function.

I've lived with my spazosity all my life. I've learned to compensate a lot in order to make room for it. It's not to say that I won't try new things that take coordination and grace. Hell no. Life is about going out there and taking chances and going out and doing. Fear is another one of those things that prevent people from going out on their own and doing things. Sad. These people live their lives for other people for fear that they won't find acceptance or whatever else. TRUTH be told, it makes them a wee bit pitiable and sad. I'll not let something or someone dictate to me whether I am or I am not. And that goes for everything. In discovering quite a bit about myself over my lifetime, I am pretty happy with the way I'm turning out.

No comments:

Post a Comment