Custom Search

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Being polite...


Being polite sometimes means you have to suck things up and deal. You have to listen to what people have to say or at the very least, make it look like you are. For whatever reason, there are moments that you have to. I'm not one for making those moments too common and I like to be  as "to the point" as I can because I do not have the time to sit and listen to some idiot yawing on and on about something I really don't give a shit about. I'm just saying... I realize that I tend to be a little abrasive... (just "a little", Mia?) (Shh! MY rant!) but I do have the ability to curb myself at times appropriately and I do function in "civilized" society... The nod and smile methodology is what I use. So, if I'm nodding and smiling, but I'm not talking or responding and the vein in my forehead is visibly throbbing, it means I'm biting my tongue and I'm being "polite"... So, please... Just finish your "conversation", be done and be gone. You lost me the second you opened your mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment