Custom Search

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Pissed off...

I guess despite the fact that I've been trying like hell to not get so fuckin' angry about shit and crap, there are going to be times when shit is going to piss me off and I'm going to get angry about shit. I think I have the right to fuckin' get angry from time to time. Misplaced? I don't fuckin' think so. There are so many things that I suppose I should have been angry about or remained angry about. New path being what it is, I've been trying to let a lot of it go. So far, it's been working and I feel a lot better. There are times though, when it doesn't go that smoothly. A certain chain of events that singly may not have been so bad to deal with, but with them stacked up all together? Yeah... No. Will I work through it? Of course. I've found that taking the high road on certain things is a lot more rewarding in the long run. Is it easy? Well, yeah AND no... But never one or the other ALL the time. I'm a work in progress and letting things go is still an effort sometimes. It's not to say that I won't get my pound of flesh, so to speak. But there is a time and a place for come uppance...

No comments:

Post a Comment