Custom Search

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Exercise...


I tried doing the aerobics... Once...That didn't work. Neither did step aerobics, tai chi, or anything that involved ANY kind of coordination what so ever. It's not to say that I'm a fat, lazy, soft, flabby bastard. I get in exercise when I can and how I can. But doing the gym thing or going to a class and whatnot? Can't do it. I've tried, but yeah... No.
Yay for people who can go to the gym or go to a spinning class or whatever. Me? Nope. Can't do it. I thought for the longest time that it was because I had no discipline, so I gave that some thought. (Of course...) Sure I lack a little bit of it, but I sure do have enough of it to NOT slap some people upside the heads that I've come across who REALLY deserved it. I've gone through a book writing process once and will be taking on that project again in the near future. I have my routines and schedules which I stick to for the most part. I'm not downstairs nomming on the junk food and all the bacon.I do, however, have a problem with authority and people trying to tell me what to do, how to be, who to be and how I should do it.
I started traversing through a lot of inane topics after that since the attention span lacked the laser focus it has (on rare occasions), but it is something I thought about. The conclusion that I came to? I'll exercise when I can and it won't be conventional. Will I get the results of a gym rat? No, but I don't need to, don't want to and quite honestly, I don't have the time. Toned is just fine by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment