Custom Search

Sunday, August 31, 2014

My Driver's License....

Most people complain about their license photos, but really? They don't look bad. Although I am convinced that DMV workers take a whole entire class on how to take the worst picture of someone for their I.D.s, most ones I see are really good pictures.

Enter me. I am the least photogenic person on the planet. I've explained it.... I always end up looking pretty "special" in all pictures taken of me. I just don'r take a very good picture. I guess it doesn't help that I am a rather funny looking woman though....

Just when I though it couldn't get any worse, enter my driver's license photo. Although it's very comparable to my passport photo, my driver's license photo is just the epitome of goofy. My lopsided grin in all it's glory, I blinked funny, and I think there's a booger hanging out of my nose... Of course I begged the woman to take another. I pleaded for a redo when I saw it, but she said, "Sorry! It's already processing! NEXT!"

:s I'm telling you... A special class for DMV workers.... Grrr.....

No comments:

Post a Comment