Custom Search

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Ew.... What is that smell?


"What is that smell?" is a game we play here because I have four children who forget that they put things in places. A cup of something left under the bed, a half eaten something else left in a backpack pocket, a wet article of clothing that didn't make it to the hamper..... Ugh!

Ahhh, yes. Summertime and the "What's that smell...." game. It's not like you really want to find what it is you're looking for, but at the same time, you can't leave whatever is emitting that foul odor where it is... I have to say that one of the worst ones was a half eaten ham and cheese sandwich with mayo that was left in a plastic bag to rot and fester under the back seat of the car.... in the summer.... I swear on all things holy, the thing growled at me and tried to bite me....

No comments:

Post a Comment