Custom Search

Saturday, August 9, 2014

BUSTED!!!!!


If only some things in life were easy... I hate having to explain the many reasons why a person is SO caught and yet they continue to deny their wrong doings..... I'd have so much more respect for a person if they just fessed up and said, "Yup.... Fine. I'm sorry." I think it would show more backbone and character if they admitted it and we could all move on. But no. We live in a time where the blame is to be deflected and excuses made and explanations for all the reasons why it ISN'T their fault has to be sorted through and it saddens me. I think it would be so much easier to admit guilt where there is guilt and move along.
Have we as a society slipped down so far that this simple act of admitting wrong doing and apologizing is so difficult now a days? Well, the answer is very simple really as I have seen it more often times than not. We have....
Even on the larger scale, we have people committing atrocious crimes, killing each other, killing their own children and they're being set free. It's not, "Sorry, I was wrong..." it's "It's not my fault because....." and go on listing all the excuses (let's face it, that's what they REALLY are) as to why it can't be their fault. Even something as stupid as accidentally bumping into someone at the grocery store. It's no longer an "Excuse me", but some long ass diatribe about how everyone else around them was at fault.... Pathetic.
It scares me what this world is coming to and how very few people see that it's becoming something terrible..... Slippery slope.... and down the chute we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment