Custom Search

Friday, August 8, 2014

Bug splat....


I'm not sure why it is that when squishing bugs, some people find the need to use the maximum amount of force and velocity to whack it. I mean, you get bug guts everywhere and the splatter that ends up needing to be cleaned up is beyond icky and takes so much more effort than if you had just left the damn thing alone.
My son has taken off his gigantic size 10 shoe to smack a bug and I have to tell you, he didn't just kill it, he liquified it.
Puppy Guts has done the same sort of thing. His mostly involves the squishing of spiders..... As long as they're not facing him, lest they super jump at him and attack him and they aren't too big and..... Never mind. I'll vanquish that little guy, I mean, big mean nasty spider for you, Puppy Guts! It'll be okay. Please stop crying.....

No comments:

Post a Comment