Custom Search

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Danger! Danger Will Robinson!!!!

What woman hasn't asked her man "Is she prettier than me?" in that tone. You know the one. The combination of the catty but self doubting, "you'd better be careful how you answer this, mother fucker",  "I want some reassurance that you think I'm pretty!", "I just wanted to see if you noticed her...", "TELL ME I'M PRETTY!!!" tone...

Sorry guys, but there really isn't any winning this one. No matter how you answer, it's the wrong answer. Let me break it down:

If you say, "No..." you'll get "Did you even see who I was talking about? It's not like you listen to me anyway... You're such a jerk!"

If you say, "Yes...", well, likely, you will end up with your severed penis in your hand. I would highly suggest NOT going with this answer. Just sayin'......

If you say, "What girl?" and look for whoever she's pointing to so that you seem like you're being attentive to what she's saying, you're gonna get an earful about commitment issues and "Why would you need to see her? Am I not good enough for you?" blah, blah, blah.......

No winning....

For the girls: Ladies! The question shouldn't ever be, "Is she prettier than me?" Nope. Lean forward, get a real good eyeful, I mean REALLY ogle the shit out of that bitch, nudge your man a little and say, "Djyu see the fuckin' tits (or ass or legs or whatever) on THAT piece? NICE!" Your dude is gonna think, "HOT DAMN! This one is a fuckin' KEEPER!" and give you a squeeze and announce to the world, "This is  MY girl!" He'll forget all about that other bitch.

Conclusion: Girls are complicated, and boys are icky and stupid. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment