Custom Search

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

So, I had the weirdest dream last night......

I often wonder what my dreams really mean when I wake up and I actually remember them.... I usually don't remember them, but there are times when I think, "It's probably a good thing that I don't remember my dreams..." because the ones I do remember are pretty bizzarre.

I get that dreams are supposed to be your psyche's way of working through and sorting out the shit in your mind, but WOW..... Seriously? I don't know whether or not it would be a such a good idea to have my dreams interpreted, but here goes.

So, I was Godzilla (but uglier...) and I was stomping around New York City (not Tokyo) looking for my pet chinchilla, except it wasn't a chinchilla, it was a cheeseburger. I just called this cheeseburger my chinchilla. Magical fairies were trying to defeat me using the power of Greyskull (am I dating myself here?) and were attempting to call upon it when an alien invasion happened. Since I was the biggest and strongest thing around, instead of trying to destroy me, I was being begged to help them defeat the aliens. I was pretty confused throughout all of this too, because I didn't quite understand why I was Godzilla, I didn't know why I was looking for a chinchilla that was actually a cheeseburger or anything else that was going on. Of course my dream/ psyche brain tried to reason it all out to make the whole thing make sense, but it didn't. And I woke up...

I'm sure that there was more to the dream and maybe my psyche had filled in the blanks a little better in the dream, but I don't remember any of that shit. This is what I did remember and it left me wondering whether it was a good idea that I ate that candy bar before bed and whether that was the reason I had this bizzarre dream. :sigh: I am SO weird.....

No comments:

Post a Comment