Custom Search

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

My Puppy Guts.....

My Dearest Puppy Guts is my sanctuary. Being at home with him gives me a sense of peace regardless of what's going on around us. Whether it be tackling an adventure involving all six of our children, or spending quality time alone, just the two of us, there is something to be said for wanting to spend every moment savoring the time spent with someone.

There used to be a time when I couldn't wait for certain people in my life to leave and I'd feel relieved when they finally went somewhere else. Then when they came back, I almost got depressed. And when they were around, I was doing everything I could to avoid said person at all cost. How sad an existence is that? And now here I am and I love spending the time with my Puppy Guts and I enjoy every second and lament it when the time is gone. :sigh: I love this feeling of bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment