Custom Search

Monday, August 4, 2014

Excuses.....


I'm tired of hearing the "reasons" why something isn't done when they're supposed to be done. They are not reasons. They are sorry ass excuses. I'm tired of being told I "need to understand"...... No I don't. I'm REALLY tired of somehow being the one at fault for the inactions and / or stupidity and / or lateness of someone else. 

To those of you whom I have been hearing the excuses from, that train has left. I'll not hear them any more. I cannot pay the bills with your excuses. I cannot be expected to have sympathy for your "causes" when that is all you will concern yourself with. Late is late. Undone is undone. Stupidity is stupidity. Selfish is selfish. Malice is malice. T's crossed, I's dotted. Don't think I never saw it for what it was. I did. Now I'm going to start pointing it out. M'kay? Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment