Custom Search

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Why is it...


Why is is that...
... no matter how hard I try, anything that comes in a squeezy tube, I can't get that last little bit out especially when that's all I have left...
...when I have two options and I pick one, it's the wrong one...
... it always rains on my parade...
... I debate whether to go the last round of kicking the heavy bag and when I do, THAT'S when I break my toe!
... when there's only one cup of coffee left, and I make it up all nicey nice and I'm sitting down and starting to enjoy it AND THE FRIGGIN' HANDLE ON THE MUG BREAKS CAUSING ME TO SPILL THE LAST CUP OF HOT COFFEE INTO MY LAP!
... no matter what time of the day or night I go to the grocery store, it's always crowded and the cashier says to me, "Wow! It was so dead about half an hour ago!"
... I'm always early or late, but never on time...
... once I get BACK from the store, THAT'S when I get told we needed something else...
You know what? Tell that Murphy guy that if I ever catch up to him, I've got a few words to say to him about his "law" and they ain't gonna be too nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment