Custom Search

Friday, March 21, 2014

My evil plot to take over the world...

It would start off with a half a pound of bacon. (Everything is better when it starts off with a half a pound of bacon!) I know, I know... Ruling the world is just asking for trouble... Power corrupts... Yada, yada. yada... But, still... Think about what I could DO! Changes that I want to see made, things that I want being done... I suppose it would take a genius to do it... And I suppose it would help if I didn't get distracted by things... And I suppose I would need like a gajillion dollars... Oh, and an army... And... Oh, hey look! A marble!
                                      

                                     ???

Wait, what? Right. Okay, so half a pound of bacon... Maybe a pound. Oooh! And some onions and garlic sauteed in the bacon fat. Adding in some nice flour coated venison medallions, baby 'bella mushrooms, celery, carrots... Salt, pepper, a sprig or two of thyme... Braise the whole concoction in a red wine reduction and throw the whole thing into the broiler for a little while... A nice big loaf of crusty on the outside, chewy on the inside bread... A nice salad of baby spinach with a balsamic vinegar and rosemary infused olive oil... A tall glass of Thai iced tea... Wait... What was I talking about? Never mind. I'm hungry...

No comments:

Post a Comment