Custom Search

Friday, March 14, 2014

The "Woobies"...

I have a collection of them... Reason being? Once upon a time, they were loved. Loved to the point where over the years, they have become tattered, torn, thread bare, holey, mismatched, missing parts and pieces... Maybe they'd been patched up several times over. New parts had to be added...
They had shown loyalty like no other in a child's life. The constant companion that gave comfort without a word, were told secrets they will forever keep... I can't bear to see something like that just tossed away... (I still have mine!)
With four kids who have their own little things... Well, let's just say they'll also always have a home with me too because they brought me the comfort of knowing that for a time, they were VERY important (and still are...) to my children...

No comments:

Post a Comment