Custom Search

Monday, March 17, 2014

If I had super powers...

Well, duh! First off, I'd wanna be able to fly. Imagine what you'd be able to do with that! Skip over the traffic, go anywhere, any time...
X-Ray vision... Well, I suppose it would have certain uses and applications, but, eh...
Ever watch Avatar: The Last Airbender? Yeah... I want to be Aang after he mastered the bending capabilities... I just think it'd be cool as all get out!
Telekinesis... Well,  COME ON! Moving shit around with your mind? Who hasn't wished for that at one point in time in their lives?
Wolverine's healing powers... I'm such a friggin' spaz, this one might be helpful to me...
Super strength would be kinda cool too. I would have helped out tons during the move!
Now, if I had all these super powers, the questions  becomes, would I be a super HERO or a super VILLAIN... Maybe a little bit of both... I guess that's why the Super Powers Commission won't let me have super powers... Dang!

No comments:

Post a Comment