Custom Search

Sunday, March 23, 2014

List of stuff I want to do before I bite the big one...

A bucket list...
1.) Finish a "Where's Waldo" book and find Waldo on every page...
2.)Sell at least one item in EVERY category on Ebay...
3.) Title my book series...
4.) Have "the perfect picnic"...
5.) Meet at least one of my great grand children...
6.) Figure out how to work the Facebook thing...
7.)Drive on the Autobahn in a stolen HIGH PERFORMANCE car...
8.)I want someone to say "I love you" and mean it... Oh, wait... I already have that!
9.) Run with the bulls in Madrid.
10.) Climb Mount Fuji.
11.) I want to go to Graceland...
12.) Eat Buffalo wings until I puke... Then keep eating more Buffalo wings...
13.) Find the "perfect spot" to have my ashes scattered.
14.) Spend a weekend in bed, being catered to, pampered, spoiled and all around lazy and not because I was sick...
15.) Beat my ultimate high score in Tetris...

This one is DEFINITELY going to grow over time...

No comments:

Post a Comment