Custom Search

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

I would've given you the fuckin' money if you had asked!

So, a few years ago, I was walking across the parking lot of a shopping center. I had one of my kids in the shopping cart and I threw my purse into the cart. It was open.... Some guy came out from behind me, dropped me onto my butt, reached into my bag and made off with about $14... My boy and I were left unharmed and that was the end of that...
I gave this whole incident some thought... Probably more than it deserved, but I did... I can understand being so desperate that you would go to any lengths to get money... At least that was my take on this guy's situation. It wasn't like he tried to rob me at gun or knife point and if he had intended to do any real harm to me or the boy, it would have been done. Hell, he could have taken the whole purse, contents and all, but he didn't. He just took the money that was sitting at the top of my open purse... (I, like some women, just throw shit into the bag and rummage through later to play hide and seek...) So I became rather MEOW! about the whole situation. If he'd of asked for the money, I probably would have given it to him. Jerk.... On the other side of that, if he had laid so much as a finger on my child, I probably would have killed him or at the very least done him severe damage. I don't get people. Me likes them less and less...

No comments:

Post a Comment