Custom Search

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Go away! Bye-bye Mommy!


<Sigh!> My little miss independent with her "I can dooooo it my by myself!"
Whether it's picking out clothes and putting them on, getting ready for a bath, brushing her teeth, pouring milk into a cup, turning on the tv, getting into her bed, getting out of her bed or calculating this:
 
It doesn't matter. She can do it by herself and she will let everybody know it! Fine! <Sniffle!> I get it! I understand... Kinda... 
With three older brothers she is strong, she's no pansy and her will is iron. It's awesome to watch. So I let her do the thing on her own, but always stay near enough that should she need it, the help is there. It's nice to know that there are times when she still "needs" me and will run full bore at me for a hug though! Happiest of birthdays to you my sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment