Custom Search

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Can I get an "Amen!" part 2...

Just some more random things that I know we can all agree on... I know I did this before, but here are some more basic universal truths that we can all relate to. Sometimes we need a little reminder that we ain't so different after all! Can I get an "Amen!"

Bacon is still fuckin' awesome! Can I get an "Amen!"

NO OBAMACARE!!!! Can I get an "Amen!"

While we're at it, get Obama out of office!!!! Can I get an "Amen!"

The food is the best part of the holidays. Can I get an "Amen!"

"Cute things exploding" on youtube.com is funny as hell! Can I get an "Amen!"

HELL NO TO SHARIAH LAW!!!!!!!  Can I get an "Amen!"

"Fun Size" candy bars should really be 3.5 feet x 5.5 feet and 3 inches thick. Can I get an "Amen!"

Waitin' for Boondock Saints 3!   Can I get an"Amen!"

Rocco is alive, dammit!   Can I get an "Amen!"

Proud to be an American! And if you're here and you ain't or you're here illegally and you wanna talk shit, GET OUT MAH HOUSE!   Can I get an "Amen!"

Snow is pretty to look at, but WTF! I hate it!   Can I get an "Amen!"

I liked it better when 1+1=2 and there wasn't a "process". The fuckin' answer was 2. Can I get an "Amen!"


There is NO reason for a sick child to be out of the house unless it is to go to the doctor.  Can I get an "Amen!"

We're all sick and tired of the hope-y change-y shit, 'cause it ain't workin'! Can I get an "Amen!"

The display of "human nature" on Black Friday is terrifying... Can I get an "Amen!"

It's sad when you can make a list of people who would be doing the world a favor by burying themselves under a rock and dying. Can I get an "Amen!"

It's even more sad when you make someone's list... Can I get an "Amen!"

It' sad when you have to pick the lesser of two evils because it's still an evil you had to pick... Can I get an "Amen!"

We as humans are naturally meat eaters and meat is good! Can I get an "Amen!"

BOURBON!      "AMEN!"

PLEASE! For the love of all things holy, NO MORE TOYS THAT MAKE NOISE!!!!! Can I get an "Amen!"

Bacon Rocks!   Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment