Custom Search

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

My dream car...

I know that I've briefly touched upon my car going VROOOOOOOM! Well, at least my wish for having a car that went VROOOOOOOOOM! Now, some would have recognized that the car pictured in that post was a 1970 Chevy Chevelle SS... <Sigh!>
My dream car will have a 454 big block engine with a forged and balanced bottom end, four bolt splayed mains, a BIG bump stick, and a blower. This will be mated to a HD four speed tranny via a competition clutch (four on the floor baby,  four on the floor!). The power will hit the pavement through a twelve bolt cone type posi rear with 3.43 gears. It will be a bright happy pink with Hello Kitty EVERYTHING (including interior!) and it will be pretty.
I know I will never be considered a gear head because I will still refer to parts and pieces as "Ooh, SHINY!" and "Wow! Pretty!" just 'cause I'm a girl. True gear heads out there roll their eyes when I say stuff like that, but that's okay... I may not know my parts and pieces, but I do know how to drive...

No comments:

Post a Comment