Custom Search

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I question my own intelligence sometimes....

Duh.... Alright, I'll never qualify as the super genius needed to fill the role of the ultimate evil super villain , but I won't say that I'm an absolute and total moron with the intellectual capacity of a grapefruit (although I'm sure there are those who will disagree...)either, but there are times when even I will question that...
So, the other day, I had to run out to the store... No big deal. I'm a big girl. I can handle that all by myself... I get to the store, list in hand and realized I forgot my wallet... FUCK! I ran back to the house to go get it. Fine!
Back into the car, I realized I left my keys on the counter... SHIT! Get out of the car to get my keys... I get back to the store and realized that I had put the list on the counter when I picked up the keys... GAAAAH! I called my mom to have her read me the list... She can't read my chicken scratch... Great!
I did the best I could to remember all of the items on the list... I did a pretty good job, or so I thought...  I get the groceries back to the house and as I was unpacking them, mom asks, "Well, did you pick up the pickles I asked for?" No...
I read off the list, discovered a few other missing items, wrote it down on my hand and I went back to the store, without my whole entire purse this time.... Back to the house again, grabbed the purse, went to the store, picked up the items and came back to the house. Mom says to me, "Sugar! I forgot to put sugar on the list!"
I told her where to put the sugar....

No comments:

Post a Comment