Custom Search

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Pictures...


I've tried to explain in a previous post that I am not the most photogenic person in the world... Going through boxes of crap throughout the house, I came across a bunch of pictures and pictures of cave drawings from the time my pop was a little baby all being slug-like and all squishing around on the floor to recently... I discovered something rather disturbing... I inherited that goofy, retarded smile from my dad.
There is no denying the genetics... I am my father's daughter. I am the female spittin' image of my dad. If THAT wasn't bad enough... I was looking through these pictures of my dad from a million years ago and it's the same "smile" face with the same "special" quality and everything. Boxes upon boxes of pictures from forever ago to the present and in looking at some of the more recent shots, I noticed that my adorable children have sometimes adopted that same "special" looking smile. I had to laugh... At first... Then the sinking realization struck me like a ton of bricks... My adorable children have sometimes adopted that same "special" looking smile. Great!
I complained that none of the kids looked like me... I wanted them to have SOMETHING that made them look like me... I take it back now. Anything but the "Cheeeeeeeeese!" face. Please...

No comments:

Post a Comment