Custom Search

Sunday, March 9, 2014

My sister...


I suppose life wouldn't have been too bad for either of us if we had been only children... In different families... On opposite sides of the world...
There's an eleven year gap between us and growing up with her as an older sister was tough. She is a sadistic bitch and the "favorite"... Any of the "games" we played usually ended with me sustaining multiple injuries by her hand and yet I got yelled at to be more careful... I'm still not sure how that worked. Oh well...
That was when I was smaller than her... I'd like to see her try any of that shit now. I'd toss her a whoopin' crammed packed with years of pent up rage and frustration... I'm sure my parents would hoot and holler at me about it, but it'd be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment