Custom Search

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Facebook Statuses......

Sure, I have a social networking page. At this point, who doesn't have a Facebook page? I flit in, I flit out.... Sometimes I am a presence all the fuck over the place, and other times, I'm not around at all. Mine is a shared page with Puppy Guts. We post stuff we find amusing, interesting, funny, whatever. We post general comments and whatnot.... The very thing one does when online on a social networking thingy.

There are time when we post things and nothing happens. I mean absolutely NOTHING. Other times, I have posted things that have blown up and started something that I never would have thought would have come of just a simple post. Puppy Guts and I have posted something and literally watched as friendships fell apart over a heated debate about something that had nothing to do with the original post. And, of course, the both of us being perpetual pot stirrers, we usually will throw jet fuel onto the flames just to see what will happen. It gets pretty interesting. I find myself quite amused at how seriously some people take their pages, and themselves too. Ahh...... Who needs soap operas? There's ALWAYS something happening on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment