Custom Search

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Yes, I swear.... A LOT.

I realize that maybe perhaps, my use of "foul language" might be a little excessive at time. I will submit that there are time when it is TOTALLY justified and when a situation happens to be a true "FUCK!" situation, you KNOW I am going to use the fuck out of the fucking "FUCK" word. When I mean it, I will spew profanities like an expert. The graphic contents and description of where I will tell an individual to go and what they can do when they get there has been known to make grown men cry. The pure mastery of the way I can sling every curse word around, (some I have been known to make up on the fly, but my meaning was ALWAYS clear) has made people cringe or cry or even (well, this one time) throw up the contents of their guts. (An AWESOME sight, I must say. The sheer volume alone was pretty impressive.) My use of "sentence enhancers" has made madmen sane, and sinners of saints, and has tested the patience of even the most steady of people. AM i going to stop? Probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment