Custom Search

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The Single Fuck I Give......

Ahh.... The single-fuck-I-give.... It wasn't really a proud creature.... It was actually a sniveling, cowardly, malicious creature that held me back for far too long. It held me back from goals I used to have. It held me back from life. It held me back from all the things I wish I would have, could have, should have done a long time ago......

And it didn't just die. I slaughtered it. It was a grueling  battle, but I slew it and left it a bloody, messy puddle, staining the battlegrounds on which we fought. And now, having been baptized in the ichor of, really, what was my worst enemy, I became reborn....... As a sarcastic, sharp tongued, intolerant, loud mouthed, opinionated bitch, with a penchant for pointing out the stupidity of others and not being afraid of being myself. And I have to say, it is rather liberating. I don't consider myself to be a terrible wretch. I guess I have my moments where I might actually get away with being called "nice" or "sweet" or even "warm hearted" or "kind", but most people I come across aren't worthy of seeing those sides of me. Ahh, yes. The single fuck I give. It was a legend in its own mind..... And now I have become one in my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment