Custom Search

Friday, March 8, 2013

Me? Childish?

I don't really see myself as "childish". Maybe a tad immature at times. And perhaps my mockery of people and other such "less than appropriate" behavior, especially out in public might seem a little "off", but, "childish"? Who decided that what I am and what I do is considered "childish" anyway? I certainly didn't have any say in the matter, nor was I given the opportunity to voice my opinions on the matter, which I think is TOTALLY unfair and really really REALLY very icky.

Bah.... Regardless. It's not as if I'm gonna change it anyway, but it'd be nice if "they" would check with me before making any such big decisions like this from here on out, that'd be great. Just letting this be known. Thanks for your kind attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment