Custom Search

Friday, March 22, 2013

Sascrotch.....

Being Asian, I'm not as hairy as your average bear. Don't get me wrong, there is "maintenance" involved. If I REALLY let it go, I might look like a yeti with severe alopecia. But that's about the extent of it.

Then there are the women who just don't care any more. Ugh...... And to top it off, they wear the skimpiest of bathing suits and BLECH! I have been known to say things like, "Hey! Sascrotch! Please put your robe back on and go somewhere else because EW!"

You may be asking, "Why the hell would you be looking??!?!!?" Well, to answer your question, it's kind of difficult NOT to notice when your young child is asking if she could pet a lady's poodle that was sitting in her lap. (NOT a joke. This actually happened.....) I don't think I could have run away fast enough. It was bad.
Ladies, please do the courtesy of doing some maintenance before going into public in a bathing suit. Ew. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment