Custom Search

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

It's MAGIC!

I do my best to try and answer all the questions that my kids come to me with. I think it's SO important that they A.) expand their own knowledge with information regardless of whether it's trivial or not, B.) they can come to me about anything because they know that I will do my best to help them out and C.) in the chance that I don't know the answer to something, they know that no one person knows everything, but because we have a wide and vast source of information, we can look that shit up and learn something together, which is a pretty cool experience.

There are time, I will admit, that I may or may not have the answer to something and I an just too done to muster up the energy to adequately answer a question. Maybe it's something like, "Mommy? If I grew up in your tummy as a baby, how did I get out of your tummy?"

The answer? "Magic!"

Warning: This only work on the younger children..... Any child older than 4 will look at you like you're a retard and will walk away muttering to themselves about what a dork and a doofus you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment