Custom Search

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Time to get back in the saddle....

I embarked on this thing called "stay at home mom". It was my life, my career, my everything. It's what I was called. I WAS "stay at home mom". This fall, my youngest starts off her educational career, leaving me with time during the day to go out and seek REAL gainful employment, instead of the meager scrounging from odd jobs and crap that I have been scraping by on for the last several years.

I was left to ponder about my career options.  Menial toiling at a desk? I would have burned out within a week. I don't necessarily want to have to deal with people in a retail environment either. That would probably land me in jail for assault. Sure, I suppose I could find some gainful employment working with my hands again, but the pay grade wouldn't befit my needs.

Back to basics. It's time I head back to a learning establishment and learn some useful skills that will help me to land a job that would suit my needs, keep me moving, keep me grounded, keep me on my toes, keep me interested, and wouldn't be something that would make me feel like a hamster in a wheel, doing the same thing, day in and day out.......

This is about to get REALLY interesting folks! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment