Custom Search

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Random A.D.D. moment.....

I never really know when my "moments" are going to hit. It's usually a combination of things that leads to my really bad fits of A.D.D. and when they are bad, they're pretty bad. Sometimes, it's overabundance of caffeine, lack of sleep, too much to do, too many distractions, too loud, too quiet, too bright, to dark. Maybe I have a lot on my mind, or too little. But when I have my A.D.D. moments, I REALLY have them.

Some find watching me in my moments to be amusing and a source of pure entertainment. They are usually the ones who don't understand what it's like to live with my brain. It's okay though. It's rather hard to explain, considering I've been this way all my life, to someone who is so boring and narrow minded and lives so far in the box that they cannot picture anything other than the tiny little world they live in. Mine is a vast, endless, technicolored universe and sometimes, I get transmissions from everywhere, all at once. That's really the only way I know how to describe it.

Bacon farts.

No comments:

Post a Comment