Custom Search

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Veganism.....

I know that being a vegan is a choice and that it is a lifestyle. To each his own and yay great. That's YOUR thing. Not mine.

I am rather sick and tired of being told that my food choices are killing me and terrible and blah, blah, blah. Gues what? Breathing is killing me and just going about my daily life is killing me. The end result for every one of us is death. Face it. We're all going to die eventually.

It's not like I'm going to eat all unhealthy and crap and let myself go and get fat and disgusting and unfit and shit, but I am not going to completely cut out the  things that bring me a little happy either. That happens to be MY lifestyle choice, just like all those other kinds of "dietary restrictive" whatever things are lifestyle choices for whoever else. I will keep my body fit and healthy, I will eat relatively well and stuff, but at the end of the day, if it's "eat right, stay fit, die anyway", I'm going out with no regrets. Now, pass me my plate of bacon and fries dammit!

No comments:

Post a Comment