Custom Search

Monday, March 25, 2013

My shortness....

I'm short. there's no polite way to put it. I measure in at a whopping 5'2" on a low gravity day, after stretching. Short. I don't think I even come close to "average" as far as height for women. I fall somewhere in the "dwarfish" range. I am usually the shortest person in a room (unless I'm volunteering at the elementary school AND it's fourth graders or younger....) and I'm usually having to walk around on my tiptoes in order to see things because, well, I can't see over other things. I can shop in the kids' department for clothes and generally, I can get away with sneaking by things and people because of my diminutive stature.

The way I figure it though, I don't think the world could handle the awesomeness of a bigger sized me. I'm short because anything more would just be too much. Yes, I live with the fear of becoming just a little bit TOO awesome and because of it, the world ends and everyone and everything dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment