Custom Search

Thursday, March 7, 2013

MINE!!!! MY FOOD!!!!!

It's not that I have a problem sharing my food..... Well, yes I do, but sometimes I'll let someone have a bite of something that I happen to be eating. Maybe.

I spend a lot of time in front of the refrigerator, with the door open and my head inside of it, looking around and mentally assessing what's there and stuff and placing dibs on what's MINE or what is GOING to be mine. The same can be said for the food cabinets. Then I also have my own secret stash of noms that NO ONE knows about, but that's besides the point.

Now, everyone knows about my obsession with bacon. I will normally cook up a package or two at a time, carefully wrap them in paper towel then into a ziplock baggie and hidden in the back of the fridge so that I ALWAYS have a steady supply. And if in the case that I get hit with a serious bacon craving and don't feel like waiting forever while the bacon cooks, which is, like, always. Bacon. On hand, all the time. It's MY FUCKING BACON!

And when it's gone and NOT because I ate it....... Grr........

No comments:

Post a Comment