Custom Search

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

More sleepies.....

There are plenty of days when I just don't wanna. The alarm sounds and the last thing I want to do is open my eyes, roll out of the comfort of my nice, warm bed and get started with my day. I just want to stay in bed and sleep and roll around in bed and sleep some more. That's it. And generally, when the mornings start off that way, the day doesn't really get any better. The only thing that I end up really looking forward to is crawling my carcass back into the bed and going back to sleep.

So I go about my day, counting down the minutes, I trudge around, get things done, do what I have to do, mostly sussing out my day in a state of "autopilot" waiting for the moment that my head hits the pillow, as I settle in for another night of sleep.

And then come the moment when all is said and done, and all the "i"s of the day are dotted, and all of the "t"s of things that needed to get done are crossed. Shower time, jammie time, teeth brushy time, yay happy goodness and I crawl under the covers and my head hits the pillow then...... FLABAMMO! Insomnia. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment