Custom Search

Saturday, March 30, 2013

The brothers.....

I have three sons. The boys adore their baby sister. It's wonderful. It's great seeing them interact with her. They play and laugh and humor her and do everything that she asks (within reason). Then there's the interactions between my three boys. They will fight and argue and yell at one another. I mean, I really can't complain TOO badly. It's not like they fight and argue and yell at each other ALL the time. There are times when they get along and will play with each other and all is well in the world, but generally, those moments are pretty short lived.

I get that because they are siblings, they will fight like Spartans and Persians. It gets pretty brutal. But the one thing that I KNOW is that it is something that they are the only ones who can get away with this behavior amongst themselves. The result of an outsider engaging in similar behaviors with one of the brothers will bring down the wrath of the other two. And these days, their sister will join them.... Doom, in Fun Size. It's fun to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment