Custom Search

Monday, March 11, 2013

Happy Birthday, Squish!

My dearest little Miss Kitten Mittens! What a big girl you are today, as you turn five years old. Soon, you will be going off to big girl school for real! You have brought so much joy into my life. I love that you can be a pink and sparkles loving princess, but still be a kickass little brute as well. Never lose that fighting spirit, little one! It's hard to believe that you're five years old!

I can't wait to get started on those pink frosted cupcakes with the "zombie parts" sprinkles! And Nerf dart gun wars with your brothers will be quite a hoot too. I love you to squishy little pieces my little one. Never let anyone determine who or what you are and keep following the beat of your OWN drummer and grow to be the best little Squish  that you can! Hugs and kisses to you on your special day Miss Baby Doll! I hope you're ready to kick some ass! I love you always!

No comments:

Post a Comment