Custom Search

Monday, April 1, 2013

April Fools.....

Probably one of my less favored holidays simply because it's basically THE "liar liar pants on fire" holiday. I wouldn't even really call it a holiday..... It's just another day, but here it is..... I don't like going out on this day because there's usually always that ONE fucking asshole who thinks it's a fun day to fuck with people. And me, being on HEIGHTENED awareness..... Well, I'm pretty surprised I haven't knocked somebody out or something by now. I've taken a swing, yes. I mean, when you have people who think it's funny to startle random people for their amusement.... Well, eventually, someone isn't going to react with startling and laughing nervously..... Eventually, they're going to come across someone who is going to hit back or shoot. NOT cool. Just sayin'.....

No comments:

Post a Comment