Custom Search

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Happy Birthday Boogah!

My dear sweet Boogah,
A two year veteran of your teen age years, today you celebrate your 15th birthday. Holy CRAP the time flew by! How the heck did that happen?

Yes, I will continue to remind you how you kept me in labor for four days and stuff, but, to tell you the truth, I really don't remember too much of it. The second I actually held you in my arms for the first time, those memories were all gone, and it's been awesome ever since.

I know I screw up a lot and I know you get mad and think I'm a bitch and stuff, but know that I love you so much and I really am proud of the young man that you have become and I know that I will super proud of the man you will ultimately become. I hope you have a super great day.

I love you so much! Happy birthday Boogah! XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment