Custom Search

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Get the FUCK away from me......

There are just certain people that make the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end. I'm not sure why it happens, but there is just something about them that makes me not want to be anywhere near them AT ALL. I'm not necessarily a social person, but I'm not so unsocial that I can't carry on among people. But there are just certain kinds of people that I just can't be around. I may not even know them, but something in the air around them or the way their particular energy vibrates around them or whatever makes my lip curl and I do everything in my power to NOT be near a particular person. I don't know how to explain it. Maybe they're a great person, super nice and whatever. Maybe they are some kind of super terrible asshole. I don't know. But SOMETHING.... :sigh:

Thankfully, it doesn't happen too often, but when it does..... Well, let's just say I'm trying to work on not feeling bad about it when it does happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment