Custom Search

Friday, April 26, 2013

Some more sound advice.....

I know that every once in a while, I have shared some insight into the mind of a woman for you guys out there..... Like THIS or THIS or THIS.... And don't get me wrong. That's some sound advice right there. I'm serious. It's that difference between the sexes and the different flavors that makes the whole "relationship" thing interesting. No?

I don't think that there is a person alive on the planet who doesn't want someone to agree with them. It's not just women. But to have a person agreeing with you ALL THE TIME? Kind of takes the spice out of life, don't you think? What's there to talk about if all you get is "Uh huh! Yeah! I totally agree!" ALL. THE. TIME.

It would probably drive me nuts. I mean, don't get me wrong. I would hate for there to be a conflict over everything all the times too. I am talking about that healthy balance INCLUDING agreements about the things that ARE important. Ya know? Women are crazy and kind of weird, but it's not as if though men don't come with their own set of weird quirks and insane logic and stupid shit either. Seriously.

I think what it really boils down to is respect. In ANY kind of relationship. I'm not just talking about one between a man and a woman. I am talking about ALL of them. Friends or family, besties or casual acquaintance, frenemies or out and out enemies, childhood friend to stranger. You know what I mean. Obviously, there is a certain amount of "respect" you give depending on the person, but respect is give and get. You want some? Give some. You get some? Give some back. It's all relative, but the same rule applies down the board and doesn't change.

Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment