Custom Search

Monday, April 29, 2013

NOT kosher.

As with veganism, being kosher is obviously a lifestyle thing too. I am obviously NOT kosher. I am probably SO not kosher, I am the epitome of the OPPOSITE of kosher. And apparently, there are different degrees of kosher and there are some who may be TOO kosher for some kosher people and some who are not kosher enough for others. Ever notice the K in a circle on a package of food or a D or some other letter? Yup. The sign of a kosher product. The letters are an indication of the level of kosh-ocity. Kosher people wouldn't be able to eat food out of my kitchen because bacon has been made there. I mean, there are all different rule to this kosher thing. I'm so glad I'm not. Did you know that bacon is prohibited? Yeah. Fuck THAT shit. I'm thinking that perhaps, kosher is NOT a healthy way of life because there is no bacon involved. Just sayin'..... P.S. I still love my resident BFF Kosher Jew, Mitchie. Come to the dark side. We have bacon.

No comments:

Post a Comment