Custom Search

Monday, April 15, 2013

You JACKASS!!!

It brings me a little comfort to know that people can't actually hear the things I am saying about them in my head. Sure, I can plaster on the fake grin and carry on a conversation and all that other shit and act all civil, but the actual thoughts running through my mind? Thankfully, those will always stay private (unless I share them with my Puppy Guts or my friends or something...) Yeah, there certainly are people with whom I will speak my mind. No holds barred, right out on the table. I generally reserve that for the people whom I'm closest to because they deserve the absolute truth or people whom I hold in absolute contempt AND who have NO bearing in my life whatsoever. Yes, there are those few who I have to keep my mouth shut around and keep the deluge of thoughts to myself. There are times when I wish they could see passed the smile and read the thoughts, and others where I am thankful they don't....... :sigh: Small inner turmoil moment......

No comments:

Post a Comment