Custom Search

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Happy Birthday, Monkey!

It's seriously hard to believe that 8 years ago today, we were holed up in the hospital in a blizzard, right after you were born. We spent a long, quiet night pacing around a hospital room floor and we discovered that "Lion Sleeps Tonight" was your "sleepy time song", just hours after  you were born!

Over these years, I have watched you grow into the dangerously intelligent, handsome young man you have become and looking forward, I can see that you have such a bright future and I am so very proud of you.

I love you so much my little man! Happy birthday, Monkey! Yes, you can have pancakes for brekkies. Can you please stop reading over my shoulder now as I type this? Yes, I'm serious. :)
That's called an emoticon. and it is a smile-y face.

I love you too. Breakfast. Yes, Let's go. Yes, I will stop typing my answers to you, stop asking questions. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment